oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

am i stupid or idoit??

i was crying and crying non stop today...
what i was thinking was... stupid stupid stupid..
why i cry over a guy that is seems to be chasing me???
argh...why am i crying over it when it should be happy thing??
a guy that i like seems like like me too..
why are u sad??? stupid!! who doesnt know that u like him??
haiz... i was crying in front of my friend today..
i shouldnt make them worry bout me.. since it was nothing...
idoit...but i jus cant control myself.. especially when i got ppl to hug.. i really can cry one..stupid girl...
today is really a bad day for me..
i got 53% for my maths... MATHSSSSSS i got so low..
this is really my first time since i was in primary 5..
idoit man..i do so many careless mistake...
i really never expect my result could be so bad..
i did study.. i really did... ish..
bad day bad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment