oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

Confuse.....

he finally reply my msg and chat with me..
but.. we still less chatting...
not really always chat..
hmm..
that day his ex tell me one thing make me think more..
and thought that he still like me..
she said that he say to him that he finally realise who he really love...
and then his ex ask him who?
then he say...
a girl that always stay beside him..
and always there for him when he is sad..
then his ex say he's talking bout me..
I'M SO CONFUSE...
i dont know he like me or not..
if he like me..
he will msg me..
but he din ar..
haiz.....
if he like de is me..
then he will care for me..
but he doesnt seems to care for me also..
hmmmm........

"listen to me hear what I say..
i dont wanna feel
the way that i do
i just wanna be right here with you..
i don wanna see
see us apart..
i just wanna say it straight from my heart...
Oh baby I miss you... I do"

i wish to sing this song to you so much........

No comments:

Post a Comment