oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

should i hang on?

shall i hang on?? or shall i let you go?
i love this quote~
could you tell me??
should i let go of u?
or hang on???
anyone can answer me?
its just so hard for me to answer myself~
i want you to say it to me~
you always make me confuse~









love is the answer??
at least for most of my question in my heart
is not answered by love at all...
could you answer it?






i wish i could live in a fairytale~
where i can be with him forever~ T.T
where as in fairytale~
no sad no tears
and it all ends with a happy ending~
how i wish i could be with you till the end~









"i thought watching u leave was hard~
but know you werent coming back was harder"
i tot i can forget you
but i dissapointed all of my friend
im still obssessed with you???
why??
what make me love you so much??
could you tell me??








stop wishing for him~
i cant stop myself loving him~
i wanna stop it~
but i cant~
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????


truly from my heart~
Iloveyou~
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment