oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

BBQ party


the starting^^


on the 14th of march(sunday)
me, jasmine, daphne plan a birthday party for ivon.. hehe.. XDXD
on that day... at first should be jas come first... but she suddenly say cannot..
so change to dap ki..
dap say she will come at 8am..
so i wake up at 7.40.. but...
i wait and wait.. i wait until 10 oclock..
she still haven come..
so i went out to buy the stuff myself..
when i was at the supermarket... she called me and says.. she is in front of my house already...so i got to run home... caring things.. arghh..
and the hot weather kills me...
nvm.. when i reach home.. i got to start to bake my cake before its too late...
so i busy with my things alone.
that dap don know come for what... ish ish...
then.. i don till jasmine come.. then.. when jasmine come..
jas help me with doing the cake and chicken..
then.. last minute.. our cake failed...
haiz.. feel like crying at that time.. my cake failed..
haiz... then i msg fly.. i told him that i was sad.. cause my cake failed..
then he suddenly say he wanna come.. to cheer me up..
i tot he was joking..
but ended up.. he really came
im so touch.. but he come actually is only as a friend...
he came just to help me wash plate and pay money to me..
i really don know what to say bout it..
im really touched..
but... he do this is cause he treat me as a friend...
not because he like me..
ish ish ish...
the whole nite my friend were like disturbing me and himm...
he not angry also..ish ish....




this is me and ivon de picture..the other don wan take..



XDXD.. we were enjoying singing songs that time... he is being so lonely there... =) i miss this...




me and him de only picture LOL.. i don wan to take... paiseh.. XDXD




this is the suprises.. we made for ivon.. too bad morven leave early.. cause he have family dinner... SO SAD... XDXD.. but ivon and him is happy that day.. i'm glad...

No comments:

Post a Comment