oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

wow.... shock me...


he really shock me when he suddenly say...
ya i like you... OMG... i'm really so damn happy...actually i was saying that
i will never got a chance to be with the one i love..
then he say "you're wrong"
i was so blur and stupid..and asked.. what thing wrong?
then he say..you wrong..
hmm... i actually don know what is he talking about..
then i asked him.. u like me izit??
then he say yup..
then i purposely asked him stupidly.. what thing yup..
then he say ya la.. aiya.. ppl will paiseh one ma..
i still doubting weather is he really like me..
i dint accept him..
cause i was thinking that mayb he like me jus because he don wan me sad..
i don wan he pity me baru like me one..
but he really treat me very very sweet..
haiz..... kind of confusing and blur..
suddenly... aiks...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment