oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

it is over....


my sweet time is over...
he suddenly said..
" i still cant forget her"
but do he know that i still cant forget him?
haiz...
this few day.. i only keep on busy study..
busy eating... busy doing things...
jus to avoid of thinking him...
wo zhen de hui gei ta pi fung..
i'm really stupid...
really stupid...
stupid to like a person like him...
i've been scolding myself..
crying like hell..
but i still can't forget him...
he's still in my mind..
i jus wanna have a good life and pass my spm..
is that hard, bao bei??
i jus wan that... as long as u can give me that..
u lie to me... wo ye xin gan ching yuen...
but.... haiz.... u even lie to me also cannot...
what should i do??
if u wan me forget u... its really a hard task...
i cant do it...
i <3 u...

No comments:

Post a Comment