oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

heart ache... heart broken.......


yesterday went out to play badminton with my sister and pn.pui..
wow.. she so lihai in playing badminton.. LOL
then.. when we went home.. mum wasnt at home..
she went out with dad..
so me and my sister went to have dinner after bath..
then.. around 9 sumthing..
my mum called and ask us to fetch her..
then we say ok..
wait after we finish eating..
then around 9.30pm.. we went to fetch my mum home..
and we found out that.. MUM IS LOST!!!
we don know where she go...
we walk all around the place...
i half search for my mum.. and half crying...
i'm so scare things will happen upon my mum..
nowadays people is so bad..
i afraid bad things would happen..
i cry because im afraid.
but my sis scolded me..
"WHAT ARE YOU CRYING AT? SHUT UPPPPPP!!!"
I care for my mum k? i hate this feeling..
at that time.. who i was think of was him
i needed him be my side at that moment..
and i jus realise...
he not my friend anymore...
he not beside me anymore...
i missssss him.... i wonder how is he now..
i wonder.. is he fine? i wonder.. is he happy?
my mind was all him..
today.. went to mbks...
have accident =X
my leg and hand is so pain..
but...
it wasn't as pain as what my heart feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment