oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

school teacher's day

today was a teacher's day..
but i don know what makes me so down..
i don know why i suddenly feel unsecure~
i suddenly feel that...
im alone...
haiz..
i also don know why i got this feeling..
i don wan to~
i acted im happy today
but im not~
don ask me why..
i don know
i really don know~
im sorry..
i suddenly miss him alot..
i don know why..
i don wan to miss him~
im tired..
im hurted...
its really enough already...
could u please just get lost in my life??
i hate to see you in my life and appear in my heart..
cant you just get lost??
i hate u!!!!
you get me??
i really cant believe that u really fall in love
with another girl in just
2 months before u said u love me...
and now??
may i know what am i to u??
A TOY???
A DOLL??

but this few day..
there this guy..
suddenly treat me so good..
but..
he was her ex again...
why do i always meet her ex?? i don wan..
haiz...
but that guy say he like me~
is he joking??
or just wanna play me?
or even just wanna fill his empty heart??

i repeat here..
im not a toy for u guys ok??
stop hurting me..
could you??

ps: sweetie... im sorry i've let you down.. is shouldnt care bout him anymore...
but
i cant stop myself for looking at his profile~
T.T
im sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment