oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

o-M- GEE

my handsome da lang~
OMG... he is really so cool and handsome..
here's some photo's for you~





when he say goodbye~
goodbye my love..
wo de ai ren zai zien... XDXD



he's leaving~ owww... so sad.... sob sob..
T.T



I Know after u saw this!!! u are going to say!!
he is so handsome!!!
hahahahhaa..
this photo taken by my sister...
hahahahha when he leaving spring at the rubbish bin there...
LOL

i was so afraid will meet tiok "him"
luckily.. too many ppl..
i din manage to look at anyone~
LOL
but i saw my long lost friend
ewrm
shud i say friend??
hahahhaha...
he chase me before~ but i rejected him..
so we din contact after that..
he saw me.. LOL..
but i acted din saw him..
he keep on looking at me.. hahahhaha
are u thinking? izit jenny chew??
she is so different~ hahahahhahahaha
well...
i wish one day someone will say that..
cause i wan HIM to regret of letting me go~
i tell u..
U WILL REGRET~

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment