oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

i need a hug~


i just need a hug...
that simple..
i don know why i need a hug so much
can someone hug me now?
i just wan to have a hug~
but no one can give that...
what i want is a real hug~
i need a real hug...
sweetie... i wan a hug~
im fine... i'm really fine~

saw this picture at my sweetie tumblr...
"it doesnt matter how many times u said you love the person..
what matters most is.. how many time that person felt it..."
i wonder.. how many time he felt it when i said i love him for so many time...
only once?
or he never felt it...
if he does felt it..
he wont treat me like this
isnt it..
why am i thinking all this?? its over.. ya.. its over
but human keep on reminding me of him...
i dont blame them~
they did it not purposely..
i know that...
*remember two things in your life
dont make HUSH decision when u angry
don make promises when u happy..
cause this may cause
suffer in my life
till the end of my life
those promises u said to me~
is still with me till now...
but i think u forget already
cause..you got ur new bao bei~
rite?
the lock top hills~
ppl write there name on the lock
and throw the key away
its so sweet~
love this one so much...
how i wish to do this with u~
hush~ i must be dreaming again..
stop dreaming dear...
wake up.... =)

ps: im fine.. im really fine..
don worry bout me..
i just need a hug
sweetie..
love~

No comments:

Post a Comment