oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

what a lovely day...

went to batu kawa parade yesterday night~
well.. was been forced by my mummy de.. LOL..
But.. nvm.. so many leng zai for me to see.. muaahahhaha
i meet tiok my friend~
with her "bf" i really don know i should say its a guy or a girl~
she really make me confuse..
haiz..kinda dissapointed on her.. i never know she's a les..
NO.. i must be misunderstanding her already

my dad busy with the "tandu" hahahhaha
i don know what should i call that thingy~ LOL

this guy tiok shock~ hahahha.. cause my mum wanna take his picture
then my mum de friend go call that guy to look at the camera~
muahahhahaha
my mum like this guy huh? LOL
no la.. he play the "drum" XD
thats is the main reason~ don misunderstand ya~ LOL
my mum look at my dad~
u know why?
cause the scary "lion" is just behind me~
the kind of "lion" i scare the most..
hahhahahahah.. other lion i don scare.. i only scare this.. LOL..
my mum warning me~ LOL
but.. ITS TOO LATE~
hahhahaha.. when i face to the back.. i scream and jump to my mummy there
hahahahaha.. so embrassing.. XD.. shhhh... don tell others.. LOL
this is the "lion" i wanna say~ hahahhahaha
scaryyyy right? when he perform.. he go do the "kiak kiak" sound at the mouth there
is even scary.. LOL.. next time if u see me scream at the parade..
don be shock~
LOL cause i really scare it very much~ i simply took a pic of it.. without looking at it~
my mum ask me go touch it~
NO... let me go..XDXD
just like kids nia~ hahahhahaha
the middle kid is so cute~ XD
hahahhaha.. fall in love with him? XD no.. i just see him so cute.. LOL
there's one guy attracted me..XD
wait... i purposely tou pai for my sweetie de.. LOL..
cham liao~i also tou pai ppl ki~
muahahahhahahahah... so scary~
luckily my hp not camera de.. if not... i keep on tou pai ar.. XDXD
sweetie~ u la.. XD
nah~ ur en tao kia~ LOL..
he's reading newspaper there.. LOL
he so cute de le.. LOL
the black shirt de.. SWEETIE..
LOL.. don gan dong ya~ LOL
the temple~
the firework that i manage to take~
i think my photographing skill IMPROVE ya.. LOL
when i look at the fireworks~
hahahahhaha.. keep on "WAH"
like kids .. hahahhahaha.. the kids there also keep on "WAH"
hahahhahahah... they put so many firework.. can fight with the national day de ar..
LOL

then~ the today.. daddy say~ wake up lo~ 9 o'clock liao
since the time haven reach 8 yet.. == he always add one more hour on the clock de
ahhahahahahha.. Lame XD
cause wanna go see my singapore aunty where come back to kch~
and going back today also... so we bring they go eat.. took a few of pictures only.. =)
my mum don know how to help me take pretty.. LOL
so.. i took for them de is pretty de.. =P
my aunty~ its been ages din took one picture with her..
she love me very much de.. =)
love her too.. XD
my lovely mummy~ =) hehe.. isnt her cute.. LOL

my dad and my uncle~
means my dad's brother.. isnt he tall?
but so sad.. he keep on do surgery~ hmmm
god blees him =)
the picture i took for them~ DOREMI..
hahahahaha.. he still the tallest.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment