oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

my holiday program~


this is me and her at 101 premier~ ahahahhathis one is taken at spring toilet~ LOL.. cause at spring hardly could take picture.. cause ...later everyone will look at u.. XDXD
this is the suprise i gave her~ sweetie=)
o
this dog is real cute de.. at first quite afraid of it.. but slowly... fall in love with her ki~
hahahhaha
hahahahha... having lots of fun on the
last week of my holiday~
hehez my sweetie came back from KL ...
at first my mum wasnt agree that i go out with her
but... suprisingly..
after my mum meet her..
hahhaha.. i seems like go out with her EVERYDAY..
ahahahha... first day went to KBOX
then... sing songs lo~ LOL...
honestly i really enjoy alot..
thanks sweetie <3
aiks... the time pass so fast.. really got a bit miss u liao~
haiz..
im so sorry that i cant an wei u eh.. hahahha
aiks.. im not as lihai as u.. can play piano~ aiks..
but.. im always here k sweetie~ <3 take care ya...

plus~ i think you must be thinking this sweetie is my bf~
hahahhaha... i don have bf la.. this sweetie is my sweet friend lai de
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment