oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

[i need...]


[i need u~]
i need someone to understand my feeling right now~
i feel so suffer... i suddenly feel that im so lonely~
i suddenly feel like my life is empty
my heart is empty
i suddenly don have someone to complain bout my life~
bout my unsatisfied~
i only can cry by myself~
its hurt do u know that?
i really need someone to understand me right now....
after he leave me~ i got no one already....
i only got u... could u please lend me your ears or shoulder?
just for me to cry on and jsut for me to talk to?
cant i have someone better than him?
why i couldnt find one guy that is just like him or treat me even good~
i just need someone...
and why are u not here??

who can understand my feeling?
who can be my side for me to cry on~im tired...
mum scold non-stop... i need a peace...
i studied so hard but no one ever say anything~
u tot i go library to play???
u tot im not tired after studying at the library the whole day?
when i reach home..
u keep on complain and complain non stop~
says that i din do this and that
i know u are tired
but im also!!
why she is not been scolded??
why only me??
because she got give money?but me...
i'm spending ur money??
are you thinking that.. i should do all this stuff?
im also tired k??
i need rest it my holiday!!
im tired studying.... i study so hard..did anyone understand what i wan??
i cant stop crying do u know that?
when u scold me.. i feel like crying~ its late night already..
but im still here.. u know why? cause i cant SLEEP...
haiz... today my baobei ling take out the bear..
the bear that i have kept it already
i don feel like looking at that bear anymore...
cause i don wan myself crying.... =( i hate it...
but it came out.. i told her, keep it back.. i don wan to see it!
she suddenly asked me~ why you don wan to see it ar? its so cute a... i like it bo...
i suddenly blank! i don know how to answer her..
tell her.. because that was given by the person that hurt me before?
or shud i say it not cute..

then... i just say... if u like, u take ba... =(
she look at me and say~ i don wan.... cause u don like it... u don wan to see it?? i keep it back~
i almost cry... but then i control... i don wan kids look at me crying~

No comments:

Post a Comment