oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

it just a memory~

it just a memory
why should i care so much
for such a memory that hurt me so much?
why? im really stupid
crazy and out of my mind~
did i get any benefit from all of this??
did i get any goods from this?
i suffered
i know
i'm hurt, i know
but
do he know that??
till now~
i still cant accept the truth that he have girlfriend~
ok.. i was LYING to myself
he have!! stop giving yourself LAME excuses~
(but i just wanna know who is that LUCKY girl, the girl that should be me)
that should be me by justin bieber~
that songs.. reminds me alot~
hmmmm....
i was actually almost can let him go~
because there's another guy that say he like me~
but... suddenly~
he's lost.. he did sms me sometimes..
but he doesnt seems to like me anymore
JENNY CHEW
stop putting HOPE inside your dream~
cause~
its just a dream... u forget??
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment