oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

no ONE understand how i feel~


no one ever understand how i feel~
how izit feel like when ur closest friend hide things from u...
how izit feel like when you heard that your closest friend say
she just feel like wanna have boyfriend?
something like~ SO??
how izit feel like when you are chatting with her..
she just like not listening to you~
you ask her question she say ok
when you tell her things she say don know??
how izit feel like when your closest friend dont understand u~
let me tell you~
how it feel~
it feel hurt when friend doesnt tell you she's having a boyfriend
its even pain when your closest friend doesnt appreciate love
its seems like she never understand how you feel, when I'm been hurt by a guy~
its break your heart when your friend are not listening to you~
when you are talking to her..
it squeeze your heart into juice when your closest friend dont understand how u feel ..
sometimes~ maybe it was me thinking too much
it was me caring too much
it was me love you too much
you know why i love my friend so much??
this is because
when i was hurt~ they was there for me keep on consult me
thats why i love them~
but
maybe~ it was me love them too much~
i should stop caring~
stop thinking
stop loving them
cause no one will understand why you did that~
and no one will appreciate what you have done~

I'm SORRY
it was my fault~

No comments:

Post a Comment