oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

some thing~ some day


someday someone is going to thank you for letting me go~
=) this is true`
i will proof to u that u will regret~


but you always make me miss you and your silly randon texts
those texts that u will send to me at any time
and there for me whenever i need you
why now i needed u so much
but why you not here???
what could i say more?
this is the destiny between me and u.. rite?



this thingy is made from my mei(jacelyn)
hahhahaha.. actually i don know why she suddenly do for me also
thanks mei~ i kinda suprise honestly..
hahahahha... evendo i don know what is ur reason doing this for me..
memory maybe?



this one le~
is from my lovely sweetie de.. XDXD
she come back from KL
not me buy thing for her
but she buy thing for meXD
still got another one is bracelet..
hehez.. tat day i almost lost this thing.. honestly..
i almost cry out too~
XD of caus will cry la.. my sweetie give me de le..
cannot lost ar.. if lost le.. count as lost friendship le.. =)
sweetie.. thanks ...

this one le.. is bought from my teacher from cameron de..
cute little strawberry~
XD shud buy real de for me to eat ma.. hahahahha
tamaknya~

this book~
if you could see me now-by cecelia ahern
its a nice story book honestly..
i was kinda addicted to it already...
it was about a guy like an angle beside you~
at first can't see him
but when she can she him
this guy is leaving
hurt rite? aiks.. don will cry or not read this story book~ XDXD
i read the PS i love you until i cry le.. XDXD too touch le honestly..
you know how much i miss you?
wish i could send this msg to himmm..
but~ i do not have his number anymore..
isnt it good?? i totally lost contact with him edi...
sorry to say~ i really miss him alot..
aiks.. but i control myself edi..
now study first
evendo he break the promise..
but i wont~
i will still get good result as i said~ i promise u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment