oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

if i could..... =(


if i could...
if i could give you one thing in life..
i would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes
only then would you realize how special are you to me...

then you will know how important are u to me..
i'm sick.. and i needed someone so much..
but you are not here with me..
when i wanna cry..
or i need a shoulder to lie on..
i suddenly realise...
you not there for me anymore..
im all alone here..

jenny chew.. cant u still accept the truth till now?
you stupid idoit girl.. i hate you so much.. haiz...
the headache.. and those sickness.. can you get away from me? im tiring edi...
really tired... i need to study while doing this and that...

i kinda angry with you
do you know that?
on my birthday you never care to take an off day for me..
or to celebrate with me..
now.. your bf is coming back.. and you straight take off day on that day
it hurt me do u know that?
you never know that..
cause you never care bout that...
you know what i care!

this few days... got mood swing..
i wanna sms.. but it seems like i do not have someone to sms to..
after not with him..
i can feel the lonelyness in my heart..

quote from the book i read~
"when a glass or a mirror breaks.. it make noise...
when it drop and breaks into pieces..
it make noise too..
but when our hearts break into pieces..
no one could listen to the noise inside my heart..
when our hearts break into pieces... its in silent way..."

dont you think it sound so rite????
i think i should go to rest edi.. its kinda late.. plus.. im sick..
goodnite sweetie =) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment