oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

i believe =)


i dont care anymore!
cause i believe =)


i believe that there is star in the sky
i believe that star will keep to us
i believe that there are love around us
friends love
family love
and one true love

i just haven manage to find another person that truly love me..
and i truly love him.. =)
i believe that there's still someone that will be beside you
no matter where are u or who are you...
cause this person is your invisible friend =)
he or she is there for you whenever you need them...
yes.. i truly believe in it..
after i read that story book..
i start to believe in these..

hahhaha.. am i being influence?
anyway.. i think its a good thing for me to think that?



love i believe that true love DO exist...
and i also believe that its still early yet.. im still young..
and i do have a lot of time doing all this love
this what i should concentrate now is my study =)
yes..
cause i love my family.. and i don wanna let them down... this do happen~
don you believe it?
XD you should start to believe in it people...
or maybe you should read the story book entitled
(if you could see me now-cecelia ahern)
its really a nice story, trust me =)

sweet kiss =) (i wish i could)
today.. got someone say me is a very rough girl
and will never be sweet to my love de..
XD but... i do..
i really do... if you dont believe..
you could read through my blog from the starting..
all this while..
i only love him..
even he dont love me... this shows that i truly love someone..
not like others ok? i would really treat my *future boyfriend...
really sweet de.. as in the photo..

No comments:

Post a Comment