oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

finally~


finally i have finish my mini trial SPM..
what a cute name isn't it?
hahahah.. i'vve been struggle day and night to study..
hmmm..each day can only sleep less than 4 hours..
kinda tiring..
but i do not mind if i got a good result =)
hehez... this time exam is asking me to keep on study..
so now.. i never failed to make myself study anymore =)
hehez.. =) i love my family very very much~
i love you all..thanks for the supporting and all the thing you gave me..
evendo at time u ppl scolded me that i study too much..
mayb u were afraid that i wil really forget everything when im having my exam...
dont worry..
i wil really get the best result for all of u..

everytime i laugh or smile
i was really hope that he's watching..
its not because i want him to see me happy
but its because
maybe
he will fall for my smile
as hard as i fell for his..


this is how i truly feel with him
hehez.. last night.. i let S.N( the lame guy in my tuition ) to see the guy i crush on..
hhahahaha.. suprisingly.. he know that guy..
so.. his name is A.O... from green road =)
hehe... then i go fb look for him..
but.. no result.
instead of sad..
im seriously happy =)
hehehz.. cause mean that he din add me is not because he dont wan..
but is because he cant =P
plus.. i guess he really no hp de.. cause i never see he take his hp out.. hmm
mayb only la..
hmm.. im not the pretty girl.. so..
dint put much hope on it.. =P

2 comments: