oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

why all this happen on me?


why all this happen on me? =/
why cant everyone forget bout it...


i never like him before..
i really never like him before..
why do you ppl wanna accused me for that?
the person i really ever like is the other one...
is lai fook keung..
its not the other him...
could you PPL stop accusing me that i like him...
i hate being accused by ppl like that!!!
i hate it so much...
i really dont know why you ppl so like to talk about him and me?!
i got no relationship with him at all!!!
i'm not really close to him!!!!
just normal friend!!!
please stop that...
haiz.. im tired of explaining edi...

just now go kch fest.. i din even saw u ppl
cause i never care to go look for you ppl...
F*CK la....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why nobody trust me? =/
i really never like him before..
haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment