oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

rainforest with my sweetie~


yes~ as the footprints fade away~

the memory will not sweetie~
i will never forget going there with you before.. XDD


i kinda like this picture
the smile X)
i never see my ownself smile so much..
XDD

the long stair to the melanau house i think?xDD
kinda scary.. LOL
hahahah... the photo we took at the haunted restaurant.. LOL
its say do not go there..
but we still go.. xDD
hahahahah.... three of us finally took a picture.. before pablo come.. xDD
we purposely wait for the PABLO to come.. hahahahaha
someone must be wondering who is that..
xDD he is sweetie's one.. xDD
my beloved carter~ X)
this is the guy.. that is so cute.. xDD i mean his attitude..
actually i just wanna stand with him and take a picture.. xDD
never expect he suddenly carry me.. hhahahahah

ps: he is mine! xDD
=P....
~careless whisper~
i kinda like this photo.. hehez.. the background is just so beautiful..
PS : im not a bully~ but SHE is.. hahahahahahha
xDD place where we sign our name there.. =)
HE is talking about... the ang mo kia.. LOL..
handsome ar.. xDD
the fat fat the beargentina.. LOL
inside the rainforest..
always be SWEETIE =)
tiok tou pai gok~this one is at the beach~
the dinasour egg lay there before.. LOL
ta-da~ let me introduce
the greeny grass.. xDD
hey who is that?? xDD
my sweetie lo.. LOL
my long SLIM leg~ xDD

i was looking outside there =)
and got ppl tou pai me.. xDD hahahahah

ps: [ i wish for another time ]

No comments:

Post a Comment