oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

what a day? =/


i feel like running away from today =(
aiks..

its such a bad day for me..
early in the morning reach school..
being scold by a teacher..
without any reason.. plus im not the one who lost that thing.. arghhh
then after being scold by the teacher.. i enter my class
and says that... i need to take care the class evendo

I'M RETIRED!!!
hey... what do u mean by retiring then?
its so meaningless of being retiring...
i wan to wear back my pinafore... i wan it.. so damn much!
haizz.... =( it makes me so damn unhappy.. plus got ppl
quarrel with me again.. ish...


then at night..
i went for my tuition...
my mood change after i see him
i finally can smile truly =)
cause actually that night i was suppose to pass him the letter that my friend wrote...
then.... i was thinking.. wait for the right time.. =)
last night when our class ends... he was right in front of me.. and his friend was in front of him..
my friend pushed me to him.. then i just pass him the letter like that..
my heart was like beating so fast until it almost pop out..

hmmm... i waited for him to msg me =( or mayb add me at facebook..
but til now.. i din recieved anything from him.. =(
mayb i'm not the one =( aiks...

No comments:

Post a Comment