oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

crush X)

SHHHHH......

i think i crush someone so badly...
he's my tuition friend... aiks..
i also dont know why im so in love with his smile...
i love the way he smile to me X)
its seems like he wanna be with me.. aiks. ><>
i dont know why i love his smile so much....
am i in love with me?
or just a crush?
he seems to be a nice guy honestly....
i dont know how to describe my feeling...
crush X) or in love with him?
i really dont know
but i really DO wanna be his friend only first..
even if we have chance to be together..
i dont think i will accept.. cause.. SPM goes first =)
i'm thinking too much... i know that.. LOL
bye =)

btw... his smile make me smile... ya..
that is why i love to see him smile..
now...i love to smile =)

...just because of you..... shhh... X)

2 comments:

  1. haha...wonder who he is...show me next fri if he's in sarjana. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. if got chance? XD
    he always late come one.. aiks... i will let u see if ther is a chance.. LOL.. hahahahhahah

    ReplyDelete