oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

=/ im speechless


i'm speechless when you accuse me that i wrote my hp number and address into my fb..
who trust me that i did not? :(
i know you ppl are just care bout me.
but can please don't accuse me..
i really din't..
when you say that.. what i can do is only cry..
cause no matter what i say..
no one will trust me..
i got no idea why u say me like that..
do i look so cheap until put my number and address into my facebook?
I DID NOT!
i already stop playing facebook.. are you happy enough to see that?
i'm sorry....
it will be a long period for me to update myself already..
cause my exam is almost here :)
and i know..
i must do well in my exam..
its been two weeks i did not update..
maybe it will be a longer period soon
take care for those who update with my blog..

ps: i do not have boyfriend..
pls trust me on this..
what i want is trust from you..
not by accusing me :(
i love you..
and im sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment