oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

prefect nights

prefect nights :)
it might be my last chance to this kind of prefect night


hahahahah... well at first was only enjoy with the food..
then.. me and slitty went to the washroom and took picture.
hahahhaha... the washroom no people one. only us. XDD
so vain pictures here... LOL

then.. me and cindy turns.. LOL.. me and her really vain. look at those pictures we took XD
then chung join us. hahahahhah xDD alot of acting in those pictures.. LOL





hahahahha.. this pictures really "merosakkan imej"
hahahhaha... but i dont mind. cause this is me :)
the one on my left is cindy, the head prefect XD
the one on my right is slitty, the assistant head prefect.. LOL..
i guess.. im the only one they can play like this wih.. hahahahhaha...


after that we got a few last photo at there.,. hmmm.. its gonna be the great memory i ever had.
hahahahha..


went home and took a few picture :) kinda like those pictures.. hahahahah





the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment