oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

deevapali :)


it was our deevapali first visiting by using bus..

LOL.. we were at the wrong station waiting for the bus..
luckily my friend told me that i was at the wrong station..
hahhahahaha..
went into the bus, it was our first time sit bus too..
LOL.. kinda sakai and fun!
here are a picture we took in the bus :)
LOL.. the others i do not have it.. so.. only this picture..
then a few pictures took by them showing that im a pig :P
hahahhahah.. cause i eat non stop..

ya.. its all at different places... gik sei me... xDD
hahahahha... the first one is at manu's house eating the food...
the second one is at manu's place but.. eat the cookies..
the last one is at kalai's house.. hahahahah..


these is group photo.. LOL..
kalai is my classmate.. its also our first house visited for deevapali..
and also the first house use bus to go to.. xDD
the second one is manu, my besties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment