oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

my birthday :)



HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!!! X)

it was my 17th birthday :)
not much people remember my birthday actually...
but, i never blame them..
cause everyone were preparing for their upcoming SPM..
so do i :P
busy study my sejarah on my birthday LOL
but i still celebrate for it of cause..
my lovely sister celebrate for me :)
cause sweetie was not here for me :(
i din blame her.. but i blame her dad.. hahhahhaha...
my sister colleague bought me a cake :)
so sweet of them.. hehez..

this is the cake :P
chocolate cake.. nice hahahahhaha
hey.. i look ugly i know that.. LOL..
i was making my wish.. but they make jokes on me.. gik sei..
this was the first box they ask me to open.. and its say GOTCHA!
gik sei me.. hahahaha.. but inside got lucky coins for my exam :P
so cute la them
this was the second box..they wan me to return the box for Christmas tree.. hahahaha..
that little small thingy called cupipi..
it got meaning de wor..
it is shy on the outside, wild inside..
she always gets what she wants and will never take no for an answer.
She has a gift of matchmaking but with a twisted taste of matching suitable lovers :)

this is the third present they gave me :)
it was two simple BODY GLOVE shirt :P kinda love it..
don't worry sweetie, i love yours too LOL
this expensive look pen given by my lovely teacher :)
i think it cost her quite much X)
i love her anyway :P

this present was wrapped by ivon in 6 layer.. LOL
i was so damn curious about the present..
i open and open and open for 6 times..
LOL and i found a cute little pig head..
and its a piggy bank..
thanks dear :)


the first one was given by slitty :)
also a piggy bank.. seems like alot of them want me to save money o.. LOL
the second one was given by vanessa :P
it was a silver necklace
i was so afraid i can't use it.. cause i allergic..
anyway, thanks :)

these both present given by my lovely sister :)
the first one is a purse given by her when she was back from singapore telling me that,
she failed to buy the book i wanted..
and on my birthday :) she gave me the second one..
and says.. this is your real present..
IT WAS THE LAST SONG!!!
how i wish to have this book very very very much..
i even go to the book store and read it until chapter 4 already..
but all it was a rush..
so no matter what i will rush thru it again!!!!
I LOVE YOU SISTER :)

then got this guy,
he is my tuition friend..
and so chun, i meet him at the library that day..
he played piano birthday song for me :P
everyone were like..
SO SWEEETTT..bla bla bla..
they do not know that i got another sweetie that is even sweet than that ar..
the upcoming next one will be about her.. LOL
my best friend from new zealand :)
never forget my birthday :P
i love her too..

i have another big present from the GOD :)
i got prize for being a top student in econ subject
i got RM20 for that..
and i also got a prize for the best improvement in my studies..
guess what?
i got rm100 for that :)
thanks for that present ya!
hahahhahhaha...keep keep :P

2 comments:

  1. wow...your school actually award students MONEY! hate you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah :P don jealous mo blek..
    your school dont have meh? LOL many money le? happy ar me.. hahaahahhaha

    ReplyDelete