oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

what can i do?



SPM is here left 3 more days~
I can't accept that i am going to have my so important exam so soon :(
I was so tired..
all i wish was all of this end faster :(

but i'm so lucky to have an exam on the last day of every exam
aiks.. i don't dare to be too confident in everything..
because i was so afraid that things that i confident in will lost~
everything :(
haiz... i feel so helpless when i study my chemistry with zero education of it in my head..
how am i suppose to get an A for my chemistry?
that is so damn impossible~:(
after i quarrel with you~
i feel so helpless..
i hate you so much..
i really don't know why you love to appear in my life no matter what..
how i wish i never meet you at all..

after reading your blog~
i really hope to tell you that~
i'm there.. i am always there for you..
but i know..
the person you love would never be me..
it is always her...
i don't know what makes you love her so much..
i'm just not good enough right? not good enough...
i cant be as good as her..
but i always do my best :(

i'm tired.. and i can't get a rest at all..
SPM here..
i feel like crying so damn much!
I TIRED!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment