oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

i was so touch :D


:) this is so true about her


i slept at 3 am in the morning that night, study for my exam...
the next day.. jasmine early in the morning woke me up
because she wanna come to my house to study maths and need me to teach her..
i of course agree being kind :P
as what my sweetie say.. LOL

but today.. i was so touch when i heard jasmine
told me a plan that was made by my sweetie..
just too bad she unable to come back..
sweetie, i dont blame you..
you have been with me all this while :)
thanks for all this..


this is the lovely sweetie girl :)
she's my sweetie..
the one who i got to chat everyday
the one that always beside me when i was down
the one who always cheer me up
the one who make me laugh with tears
the one who play piano for me especially i'm down
the one who be the first friend going k box with me
the one who will call me whenever she needs to use the credit :P
the one who will chat with me non stop
the one who will have endless topic with me <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhb1bPBu6Xwlf8jp8Hd07RgK6XFJYKIOGhVZiid5qaA8YMAc6QP5S84vRuDDaCILRmeq6C3GT0z2HXeqqYTBhpqp3QfdaPFDJsyrUQxTvPKye4mIvytOAVYwaOP3FCcZVCoM_mcnT5RF0M/s1600/154763_461661926193_538081193_5717505_1706738_n.jpg">the one who teaches me how to be a vainooo...
the one who teaches me how to be a lamooo..
the one who teach me great english "rendezvous"
the one who make me love to read novel more
the one who my sister and mum love her so much
the one who i gave her a suprise on her birthday
the one who teach me to see leng zai :P
the one who i can chat alot on the first day we meet
the one that i can have fun with
the one that i go to rainforest with :)
the one that always tell me of her ahem and also my ahem XD
the one who make me cry by reading her blog
the one who love me so much :P
the one who plan wanna give me surprise on my birthday :)
sweetie.. i guess you know how much i love you too
thank you for everything you have done for me :)


thanks for being there for me whenever i'm down :)
im glad to have a sweetie like you always <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment