oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

mum not in kuching, but sweetie did


how i wish that person was you~ :(


when mum leave the airport..
i dou dou de cry, i dont want to let people know that
how much im gonna miss her..
watching her leave airport really makes me think
that mum is not gonna be in kch for months..
i am so gonna miss her..
when i reach home, i burst into cry..
i cant even control my tears at all :(
mum, i really miss you very much~
haiz.. now then i realize how much i love her :)
SPM is near to an end.. i have finished 8 subject~
isnt that fast?
i finish my form five edi.. its been a fast year that i do not want to end at all..
all those friends..
all those memories..
just gonna stuck in my head forever i think :(

my sweetie is in kuching,
but i was having my exam when she's here..
feel so bad that i cant pei her when she's here...
only can hang out a while..
luckily got phewit pei her la hmmm...
my friend one by one got people chase or got bf already..
only left me :( haiz...
this always make me feel so lonely..
i dont know when its the time i can have those sweet words from the one i love :(

he finally added me back~
but.. he ignored me again :(
never mind..
really never mind?
aiks...


this is what i feel whenever i say WHO CARES!
haizzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment