oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

going off to work soon :)


i like this picture alot..
i seems like getting prettier and prettier..
hahahahahah xD vain...
going off to work so soon~
i haven finish my exam i had to work edi..
seems to be so tiring..
but what to do.. all i can is work only..
to earn more money..
i need money for my vacation and also my car license..
hahahahah... this few day still having mood swing about my sister and also about love..
haiz.. how i wish i can love by someone that much ><
i always can't find the one that love me so much..
i'm so jealous that..
when can i have those sweet time?
haiz... because of thinking of this..
it remind me of HIM..
i hate to think about HIM so much..
the way he hurt me..
i will never forget it..
this few day, his ex keep on find me..
remind me more of him..
haiz...
i avoid sms is all because of that..
make me feel like sms him..
and don wan to sms him..
its so tiring..
i want to stop thinking bout it and wan to work..
all the best to me ba~
haiz..

that day i accidentally confess to him ><
i so scare he avoid me..
but he din :(
that make me confuse so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment