oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

memorable halloween


everyone always tells me to listen to my heart,
the thing is, i dont even know what is the answer ><

hahahah.. what a memorable Halloween this year :)

well, i meet my dad's friend's son.. LOL..
i know its kinda a far relation XP
but i met him lotsa time edi :)
cause his grandma save my dad life before
can i say its a fate that we met?
i dont even know why am i so EXTRA hyper after he talk to me..
i was so damn hyper keep on tell my friend and sweetie bout it..
LOL.. that sweetie say wanna see how handsome he look like can cause me become sot ki
@@ seriously, i also dont know.
actually since the first time i saw him, i wish to talk to him.
but its obvious that i do not have the chance to talk to him at all..
everytime we meet would only smile to each other XD
sweet smile :)
LOL... he is the one who talk to me first...
my mum was talking about my kancil things,
then my mum say my sister dont know how to argue with people.
then i tell his mum say, ya my sister dont know how to argue with people de...
then he laugh and say if you go sure can de ho?
then i look at him and say of cause hahahaha.. if i go, sure win de ar. LOL
then me and him laughing..
the second time he say.. faster go learn driving liao..
then i look at him and say..
cannot ar... not enough age ar..LOL
then he look at me with a blur look and says, not enough age.. hahahaha
how old are u o?
then i laugh and say 17 ar. hehez.
then he say OH I SEEEE.LOL..
im so obssessed with his smile and his laughter..
><><>
i think :)
sometimes we just need to fall in love~
right?
hahahahahahha :)
LOL.. he is wearing the white shirt..
ish.. he is not facing here!!! gik sei me..
got another photo he is not even inside it.. argghhhh
seriously..
after he cut his hair..
he become more handsome le.. OMG...

No comments:

Post a Comment