oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

smile

smile :)
this is what i have done in my life all this while..

i seriously miss my sister alot :(
i wanna hug her at this moment..
it is so random..
i never felt so uncomfortable without her...
aiks.. when i saw the picture of her in my family photo in my purse
i suddenly burst to cry..
what is happening to me?
i do not know what is the reason..
but.. after i crying..
i feel so worry..
and scare... everyday look at those news about accident.
anything might happen anytime..
i really love my sister. i do not want to lose such a great sister..

i pray and pray and pray..
but i stil did not manage to calm down myself...
i still unable to make myself not worry about her.
may god bless her... i believe in you God.
i put all my hope in You already...
pleasee... i really love my sister..
that day my chinese birthday :)
i say i love you to my mum.
if i manage to say i love you to my friends..
i wonder why can't i say i love you to my mum :)
cause.. i really do love my family very much.
some people always misunderstand what is love..
Love not only for boys...
it's also for your beloved family :)
friends :)
neighbour and lots more =)
do it before it's too late to realise about it :)

so.. the one who is reading my blog now :)
please remember that
I LOVE YOU!!
today, i read a story about a guy that almost die cause of cancer..
still can laugh and smile through out the whole day..
this is not because he is been forced..
this is because he do not want people around him to get sad over him also..
from here, i learn that laugh is one of the therapy to reduce your stress..
so people smile and laugh! :)
there is many things for you to happy about..
when bad things happen, think of those happiness..
don't think at the negative sides :)
be happy because at least you have it before...
don't regret in what you have DONE..

i always know how to help people..
but i never have someone for me to complain on..
but nevermind..
i do not mind to helping people cause..
that is part of my happiness too...

No comments:

Post a Comment