oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

what a toture :(

i quarrel with him the other day :(
talking about her girlfriend..
ya.. he got a girlfriend already..
and that girl wasnt his ex ><
i dont know who is that...
he always says that he remember those promises he made with me..
but he never make it :(
i just wanna ask u a question..
do you love me before? ><
i did, i love you with my whole heart but u hurt it..
today my supervisor was deeply hurt by her ex..
i hate that guy so much..
i kinda pity her..
anyway, i just hope that she will be fine one day :)
the feeling will gonna fade soon..
don worry dear :)
i dont even know where did my heart gone to.. to whom?
whom do i love now? @@
i really don know...
i cant always update myself anymore..
cause busy with working and my house no more internet ><>
all the best to my reader :)

1 comment: