oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

happy valentine's day :)

Its been a time I did not update my blog.
Many things happen this few months.
First of all.
I would like to say, happy chinese new year to my friend and also happy valentine's day..
And of cause my beloved sweetie.
Including my family <3
My sister got engaged already
Until now, I still don know what is her reason of getting engagement.
>< work work work..
That is my life after I finish spm.
Not really happy with my working life.
Cause my happiness all lost.
Happiness of joking with friends. S
tudying together.its really a joy for me.
I really wanna go back to this life as soon as I can.
Im not joking. I hate working life.
Mayb I do not suit the feeling of selling cloth.
Well, that’s the worst job I don wan to have it.
But who understand how I feel? No one.
Only me myself and i. my best friend at ns.
I got no one to talk to at all. Hmmm….
Who can tell me that you can be the best listener?
I just want a friend or a soulmate to listen to me talking.
Haiz.
I just cant find one.
you so over this time..
what do you mean by blocking me from your fb?
i mean what the F*CK you wan from me..
i am the one who should treat you like this
but instead of me doing that..
u doing it first. its like~ oh god..
what did i done wrongly? :(
The time passed fast.anyway. its will be a longer time for me to update my blog already.
So take care

No comments:

Post a Comment