oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

did i just.....


did i just thinking bout him again?
aiks...
did i just saw him?

yesterday night went to watch movie with my sweetie..
before that.. i did msn with him and tell him that
im going to watch movie with my sweetie at spring..
then.. when i reach the main door~
i wanna go to my sister shop.. i saw him walk pass~
O-M-GEE...
i was so.. aiks....
hmmm...
i always say i dont care him
i don wan this
i don wan that..
but in my heart...
i really wish alot~
aiks... that day i told my teacher bout him
my teacher suddenly say...
i can see something
then i ask her..see what?
she say.. i can see that u still care for him alot actually...
evendo you die also don wan admit..
but i know, u care for him...
if he really likes you, and so do u.. why don you just let it happen?
aiks.. i just keep quite..
then my teacher say, i say it correct edi isnt it?
just admit it you fool!
hahahahah... xDD

i've been thinking and thinking every night~
thinking...
he loves me not?
he loves me not?
i don even know what is the answer
what i wish is..
faster wake up in the morning
go for school..
go home~ and find him to chat in msn
hahaha.. u must be thinking why dont sms..
the thing is i dont have his number..
and he don have my number
so... like that lo... xDD


so..
all i can do is waiting for you~
waiting for you to want my number..
waiting for you to find me..
waiting for you to say that you miss me..
waiting for you to say that you love me..

but im afraid of putting too much hope on it..
aiks... >.<>
just feel confuse..
thats all...

No comments:

Post a Comment