oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

i was trapped again....

i was being trapped again~
and wish that we will be together again~
but i know the person you like is will be always her~
but yesterday i asked you~
"we won't be last time anymore right?"
honestly i was really wish that you will tell me yesh~
but.... surprisingly you did not... instead a yes~ you tell me that you not sure..
cause you don know what will happen in the future....
you know what?
when you telling me all this stuff~
you are giving me hope so much..
i hate this feeling do you know that?
its been 5 months~
and you suddenly tell me that you feel sorry for me
and you wanna forget her..
are you using me? are you using me to forget her?
i hate this feeling alot... really a lot~
hmmmm... i got no one to talk about how i feel~
my sister's boyfriend is back already~
and i'm gonna lost the time to chat with my sister again~
ya.. its again....
haiz... couldnt i have any other person to get over him?
haiz.... why do he wan to look for me?
and make me trapped again~
trapped in with hope that we will be together again~
can i stop hoping? oh please... im tired...
today rain~
it was been a long period i dint play under the rain~
its really feel good and great~
its been long time not crying in the rain also~
=) i love crying under the rain~

No comments:

Post a Comment