oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

need you now~


and i wonder if i ever crossed you mind??
for me it happens all the time~
its a quater after one, i'm all alone and i need you now....


i really need someone now..
for me to complain on~
for me to cry on....
sweetie was enjoying talking bout her happy day~
and im totally unhappy at all~
i wish to talk to her bout it~
but she seems to be enjoying talking bout it...
i dont know how to tell her~

dar le~ jiu busy with her bf...
i don knw how to tell her i feel~

my sister? busy with her bf all day long
i seems to be all alone again after she got bf~
i hate this feeling alot
SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!
i wan my sister...
i wan her to back~
i wan her to listen to me....
but she was so busy today~
i din went to school today...
at 10 something.. she came into my room~
and say.. i forget bout you this morning...
you know where she go?
she went to eat breakfast with her love one and her future mother in law~
hey! who am i in your heart again??
i really don know....
i have the same feeling again...
i really need someone to talk to... but who?
its not u anymore... cause you were so busy with ur boyfriend.....
my project got problem... do u know? do u even care bout it??

him... he's the one who was beside me again...
but i did not tell him bout that...
but he know that i was moody~
i refuse to tell him...
cause i don wan to "kao" on him again...
i don wan to think that he wil be with me no matter what happen....
i don wan~

No comments:

Post a Comment