oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

a past? and hurt memory


some memories never fade...

ya... especially those memories that hurt me the deepest time..
the time when my friend all dont trust me..
its a past tense...
the time when no one trust me except my family
and him...
i honestly really dint like that "corn" okay...
and i really never call him laogong...
not even a dear!
i really don know who is the one betray me...
i wish i could know actually...
but... even if i know.. i don think i will hate her..
cause i know she was just angry with me..
but i only wanna know why and who...
that simple... could anyone tell me?
aiks... hmmm....
i definitely doesnt wan to make any enemy in the school...

=) so please do forgive me if i have done anything wrong...

cause this would be my last year...
i dont want to put any bad memory in the school...
exactly no...

i just want this memories to be fade...
yesh... just to be fade....


No comments:

Post a Comment