oopss! don't get to jealous :P

thanks for viewing my blog :)

forever :)

forever :)

things are not the same.... ANYMORE...



thinking for a couple day..

and i decided~not to go out with him
things are not the same anymore...
i been
cause i realise.. thing are not the same anymore...
he doesnt love me anymore...
he doesnt care bout me anymore...
he doesnt say sweet things to me anymore...
he doesnt know anything bout me anymore...
I've changed...
i've changed into another person that do not trust in love anymore..
being hurt by you is the worst for me..
im tired kay..
i really tired of loving you edi...
because you doesnt appreciate me anymore...
tell me what is the use of loving someone that doesnt appreciate me???
NOTHING... its nothing at all...

i wanna let go..
yes...this time.. im gonna let go...
i dont wanna love him anymore..
i know i have say alot of time...
but this time...
im serious....
i wanna love someone that appreciate me...
truly appreciate me and care for me..
i wanna you be those bubbles.. flying away from me..
cause im tired of being the one as your spare tyre..
when he dont have gf.. he come and find me...
what do i think i am?
i really tired of love..
sick of all this~
i only wan my study well...
and that is the conclusion.......
nothing else from that....

No comments:

Post a Comment